Searching...
Friday, December 21, 2012

US Olympian's Become Call Girl With $600 Per Hour



It's a tragic way of life Suzy Favor Hamilton, who had been a well-known figure in the 1990s to 2000. As it turns out, the famous athlete in those eras because it includes medium-range top runners in America, has a side job as a woman calls the price of $600 per hour.

Favor Hamilton himself who reveals the fact of his life that, as quoted from the website The Smoking Gun reported by the New York Times, Friday (20/12/2012). The 44-year-old woman three times become Olympian’s as well as NCAA champion nine times in Wisconsin is admitted, he never worked at a place of entertainment in Las Vegas, and could provide "services" in a number of places in the United States, including Los Angeles, Chicago and other cities.
Originally, this gorgeous looking woman could argue about the dark side of his private life. But after that, the mother of 7 year old girls is willing to admit it and say that his demeanor is a big mistake.

Favor Hamilton also had own reasons why she jumped into the world. According to him, in the last few years his personal life is often disrupted. Since his retirement, women who took part in the 2000 Sydney Olympics this enormous felt the pressure as an athlete, not only to win but to be perfect.

Well, on Thursday, Favor Hamilton poured his personal life through social networking Twitter. He admitted there was nothing to blame except himself, because what is done is realizing it.

"I am aware of has made a choice that is not rational and I am entirely responsible," wrote Favor Hamilton. "Here I am not a victim, and I know what I did."

He added: "I don't expect people to understand it, but the reason for doing this makes sense to me at the time and is very much related to depression. I know this is crazy, but I never thought it would be revealed, because it never hurt anyone.

"I have been looking for help psychologists during the last few weeks and will continue to do so after I put everything together. I can't stress how sorry I am to the people who were injured as a result of my act, and I very much appreciate the support of my family and my nearest people. I really intend to make amends and return to being a good MOM, wife, daughter, and friend. "

To perform a call for women to be incognito, Favor Hamilton using the alias, namely Kelly Lundy. He began to lead a work without the consent of the husband, Mark (44).

"He tried to remind me to stop. He absolutely did not support me, "he said.

Thus, how the other side lives up to this could unfold? Favor Hamilton suspected there were some clients who told reporters that the alias that was wearing it was himself, who was a former athlete, is quite famous in America.

"I'm not going to blame anyone but myself. All the people in this world make mistakes. I made a big mistake. Very large, "he said.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this blog is really amazing and provide me answers to all my questionsChildcare sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!
    kolkata callgirls

    ReplyDelete